Hey there Faye’s family!
If you see a new gal bouncing around, fixing hangers and creating displays in your favorite Faye location come say “Hey girl hey!” because that’s me! My name is Emilee Renwick and I am the new visual merchandiser in both Brookfield and Mequon.
I thought we’d have a little introduction post.
I am a Wisconsin transplant from the way of Iowa, but born and raised in Illinois. One of the reasons I wanted to move up here is partly for my love affair with Door County—I’ve been going there every summer since I was 6 weeks old. But the whole MKE area is pretty fresh to me so feel free to suggest a place to eat, shop or antique!
I have had a love of fashion since the day I took my first steps in a pair of Barbie heels. It’s blossomed ever since. And here we are!
5 quick Emilee facts:
1. I love dogs! All breeds. All furs. All wet noses. Since my apartment doesn’t allow them I get my puppy love fix when I dogsit for other’s pups.
2. I am a coffee and donut snob. I take both very seriously. I would have both as a main food group if my jeans allowed it! Lattes and
3. Instagram is my jam! I love creating positive, picture imperfect posts. And I follow a core of awesome boss ladies and small shops to keep my inspiration always flowing. @EmRen14
4. Home décor is a must. Fashion and home décor probably tie for my favorite things. There is something so satisfying about designing and creating a cozy home that anyone can feel at ease in—and all the cute stuff right?! Give me all the candles, throw pillows and gallery walls!
5. I am a morning bird. i.e. coffee and donuts. I would much rather get up and going, ready to take on the day then be up to the wee hours. It goes hand in hand with my positive peppiness—I was a cheerleader for 5 years—and my drive.
Any questions? Feel free to come in and chat me up! :)
Posted by Emilee on 10/10/2016 | 2:45 PM |
Add/View Comments (0)