In addition to challenging moguls, steep descents and unparalleled scenery, Aspen Mountain (known to locals as Ajax Mountain) also has a notable apres-ski scene! A little history behind its nickname: During the late 1800s, Aspen was producing one-sixth of the world's silver. In fact, the current-day ski area was once covered with mines. One of the larger mines was called "Ajax," and so to the locals, Aspen Mountain is known as "Ajax Mountain."
HI LOVE Insider: Take the mountains wherever you go with your new favorite pack.
- Functional, lightweight, and versatile fashion
- Featuring an interior zipper pocket for added organization
- Protect your items from unwanted moisture and spills with our water-resistant packs, made from a unique material that is super soft to the touch
- An everyday go-to bag for on the go travelers, fitness enthusiasts, and fashion lovers alike
- Popular uses: toiletries + wet bathing suits + sweaty gym clothes + packaged snacks + office supplies + electronic chargers + children’s small toys + diapers + wipes and more
- Measurements: 11” x 9”